Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Journalism, anyone?

One of my students came across this site while researching blogs.

Blogs 101, by Rich Meislin is part of The New York Times Web site. I'm sure many longtime readers of The Times need a quick course in blogging.

Today my Advanced News students blogged about blogging. Is it journalism? They have some interesting takes. And I must say that some of these students are very good writers. I wish I could take the credit, but I have found that most of the best writers came that way. Of course, the best writers also continue to hone their skills throughout their lives. So for any of you young hotshots reading this, don't just sit there. Ask someone who's really good to critique your work.

1 comment:

spacey_pace said...

try newsdesigner.com some time...